#11 DevOps Diary: Let's kick off 2021 🎉
Welcome beautiful people!
First of all, congratulations! Congratulations for making it through 2020. It was certainly a tough year for most of us and while we focus on expanding our tech skills and collaborating on tech projects, we shall not forget that we are all human with emotions and human struggles. Let's be kind to each other and support each other throughout 2021.
Happy New Year! 🎉
Top Learning Resources 📖
- If you would like to learn more about the fundamentals of Computer Science, this website provides a comprehensive list of high quality resources, including lectures, e-books and more.
- Are you currently preparing for your CKS Exam? This exam series by Killer Shell provides practice questions and answers in video format.
- Kubernetes Resource thread by Daniele Polencic, sharing his 2020 learning journey.
- Get started contributing to open source projects in 2021. Contributing to open source is a great way to contribute to real world projects and to expand your skills. I would highly recommend the content by Eddie Jaoude to get stated 🙌🏼
- 4 Linux tutorials
- I am currently doing #100DaysOfKubernetes; if you would like to join, have a look at my YouTube channel 😊
Blog Posts (and other written content)🗞️
- How to manage your Linux command history
- 13 Linux security tutorials
- E-book on Manage security and compliance risk on open source Linux
- You can find a collection of all the resources that I list in the DevOps newsletter + additional notes etc. on the public notion page
- If you would like to join our DevOps learning group, head over to https://devops.tribe.so/. Tribe is basically like a private social media that allows you to share content in a discover-able format without having to give your data to a company like f-book. Join and say hi 🙂
Tweet of the Week 🐦
Continuing Every Week — Make sure to follow and to subscribe for special content and regular updates!
Big thank you to everyone, who supports me on a weekly basis to make this content happen 🙏🏼