Welcome beautiful people!
I hope you are all doing well. I was really excited to write this week's newsletter and share these amazing resources with you. I hope you like them/find them interesting 😊
Remember, if you discover anything that you would like to share, just message me, I would love to hear from you.
Let's get started ⛳
Top Kubernetes Learning Resources 📖
- Kubernetes has several interactive tutorials on their Documentation
Let's stay on the practical resources, these websites provide great example projects to learn Kubernetes:
- katacoda: Learn Kubernetes using Interactive Browser-Based Scenarios
- Kubernetes by example; by Red Hat OpenShift
Under the theme "You can learn anything", I am currently doing #100DaysOfKubernetes. If you enjoy this newsletter, chances are high that you would get lots of value from my current and upcoming videos. Have a look 😊
Additional video content that I came across this week:
- This talk is a bit older but I promise, you will not only get a few laughs but also learn something new: How Netflix Thinks of DevOps by Dave Hahn
- JFrog — DevOps 101: Introduction to CI/CD
- I just discovered Red Hat OpenShift's Twitch Channel, maybe you'll like it 🙂
Blog Posts (and other written content)🗞️
- This is not a so much of a written resource but rather a list of amazing Computer Science books thanks to the tweet by Patricia Aas
- And another tweet by Pieter where people shared their favourite resources for learning Kubernetes security
- Last tweet thread (promise, not promise) on great GitHub repositories to prepare for your next coding interview, put together by Ravin
(Oh gosh, I love people sharing their favorite content and knowledge online 🥰)
- You can find a collection of all the resources that I list in the DevOps newsletter + additional notes etc. on the public notion page
- If you would like to join our DevOps learning group, head over to https://devops.tribe.so/. Tribe is basically like a private social media that allows you to share content in a discover-able format without having to give your data to a company like f-book. Join and say hi 🙂
Tweet of the Week 🐦
This tweet of the week is by 'The Best Linux Blog In the Unixverse'
Continuing Every Week — Make sure to follow and to subscribe for special content and regular updates!
Big thank you to everyone, who supports me on a weekly basis to make this content happen 🙏🏼
If you would like to have content included, please get in touch on Twitter or my website 🙌🏼