#15 DevOps Diary: Docker, Kubernetes, and Community Resources
Welcome beautiful people!
First off, I want to give a HUGE SHOUT-OUT to my 50 subscribers! You are amazing! Thank you so much for your support 🥳 You Make This Possible!
The more I get involved in the DevOps space, the more amazing people I encounter who brighten up my day. If you know of anyone, who deserves a shout-out, please do let me know and I would love to highlight their efforts 😊
- Argo Workflows v3.0 is out! Argo is an amazing open-source project with Kubernetes native workflows, events, CI and CD
- Have a look at this list of amazing YouTube Channels from people across the Cloud 😊 thank you John aka jonnychipz for posting!
- I found a new, amazing Podcast CloudSkills.fm by Mike Pfeiffer
Blog Posts (and other written content)🗞️
- Resilience engineering: Where do I start? AND a list of resources on Resilience Engineering, including talks and papers
- Understanding Docker: A complete series with amazing drawings by Aurélie Vache
- Walk-through — install Kubernetes to your Raspberry Pi in 15 minutes by Alex Ellis
- Pokedex with Next.js and serving it with Docker by Rishab Kumar
- How to Version Your Docker Images by Travis Reeder
- Are you interested in all things cloud-native? Including tutorials, examples and more? Then have a look at Soulman Iqbal's YouTube Channel!
- Have a look at BOECKBX Live — they host amazing interviews and panel discussions with great people across industries!
- Head over to my public notion page to see all of my Kubernetes notes and more! 🥳
- You Can Learn Anything! I am continuing #100DaysOfKubernetes with several new videos weekly!
- Rule your cloud. https://cloudopsummit.com/ Feb 10, 2021
- Intro to DevOps https://www.eventbrite.com/e/intro-to-devops-tickets-133921305229 Feb 11, 2021
If you have any event recommendations, I would love to hear from you 🙂
Tweet of the Week 🐦
Continuing Every Week — Make sure to follow and to subscribe for special content and regular updates!
Big thank you to everyone, who supports me on a weekly basis to make this content happen 🙏🏼