Welcome beautiful people!
I hope you all had a fabulous week. I am at this stage where I am pretending that 6 months lockdown is the new normal — let's see how that is going 😅
This week is full of amazing resources and tutorials to help you on your Kubernetes learning journey.
Next newsletter will delay to Monday the 26th since I have a special edition prepared, so stay tuned for that 👀
And with that, let's get started with this week's content.
Big shout out to several amazing community members, who are just getting started with 100 Days of Kubernetes and sharing their learning journey and resources.
Book Picks Of The Week 📚
Blog Posts (and other written content)🗞️
Let's focus on some amazing learning resources that have been shared by the community on Twitter throughout the pas week
- This is a huge collection of learning resources in a spreadsheet
- List of Kubernetes fundamental exercises by Elton Stoneman
- More exercises on Kubernetes Deployments with Mr. Pod tato Head 😆
- AzureLive happened last week, in case you missed it, you can watch the entire recording here!
- How Kubernetes deployments work
- What is the difference between DevOps and SRE?
- Head over to my public notion page to see all of my Kubernetes notes and more! 🥳
- You Can Learn Anything! Continuing #100DaysOfKubernetes with several new videos weekly
- Join the Community!
- Community Days KCD Africa https://community.cncf.io/kcd-africa/ Apr 29, 2021
- CloudNativeRustDay https://events.linuxfoundation.org/cloud-native-rust-day/ May 3, 2021
- PromCon 2021 virtEUl May 3, 2021
- Crossplaneday https://events.linuxfoundation.org/crossplane-community-day-europe/ May 4, 2021
- DockerCon https://www.docker.com/dockercon/ May 27, 2021
- cdCon https://events.linuxfoundation.org/cdcon/ Jun 23, 2021 → Jun 24, 2021
- Kubernetes Community Days Bengaluru https://community.cncf.io/events/details/cncf-kcd-bengaluru-presents-kubernetes-community-days-bengaluru/#/ Jun 26, 2021
If you have any event recommendations, I would love to hear from you 🙂
Tweet of the Week 🐦
Continuing Every Week — Make sure to follow and to subscribe for special content and regular updates!
Big thank you to everyone, who supports me on a weekly basis to make this content happen 🙏🏼