#34 DevOps Diary: Multi Podcasts -- ahm, *clusters
Welcome beautiful people,
it has been another busy week with lots of amazing content. I will keep the intro short this time but remember that
- If you have any content you would like to highlight
- You come across any content that you would like to see featured
- There is specific content that you would prefer to see in this newsletter
... PLEASE PLEASE send me a message! You can either use my contact form or reply directly to this newsletter.
Community Highlight 💕
Do you want to learn how to code?
- It starts August 23rd
- It is completely remote
- It is part-time
- No application process, just sign-up.
Book of the week📚
This book highlight is on eBPF: "Linux Observability with BPF: Advanced Programming for Performance Analysis and Networking 1st Edition" by Lorenzo Fontana
If you are interested in eBPF, this week is the eBPF summit!
Podcast of the week🎤
This week, I am actually highlighting three podcasts
- Darin Pope and Viktor Farcic have this amazing podcast where they interview interesting people from across the space (pretending they know what they are talking about 😋), called DevOps Paradox
- The second one is focused on open source monitoring tools, called "OpenObservability Talks" by Dotan Horovits and several other amazing people
- "20 minute leaders" by Michael Matias, where he is sharing some amazing insights from across the space based on 1:1 interviews; the last episode was with Shimon Tolts from Datree.
- Multiple Kubernetes cluster monitoring with Prometheus by Wiard
- Create a Multi-Cluster Monitoring Dashboard with Thanos, Grafana and Prometheus by Bitnami
- If you are curious to learn more about eBPF and how it can be used in monitoring, security or networking, Cilium is providing lots of resources
- How to Send Emails in Go by Mailtrap
- If you are interested in Rust, or interested in getting started with Rust, have a look at "Advent of code in Rust" in which the hosts solve coding problems live
- Rishab, Gwyneth and Antonio are hosting an amazing live show called "cloud, code, life"
- DARK KUBERNETES CLUSTERS & MANAGING MULTI CLUSTERS by Michael Cade
Remember, if you want to support my work and receive exclusive content, you can sign-up for my paid-subscription on my Blog ♥️
- Head over to my public notion page to see all of my Kubernetes notes and more! 🥳
- You Can Learn Anything! Continuing #100DaysOfKubernetes with several new videos.
- Join the Community!
Tweet of the week 🐦
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too.
I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻