Welcome beautiful people,
I hope you have had a great week – on to the next 🎉
This week's newsletter includes lots of explanatory content, some webinars, tips & tricks as well as some more advanced content on distributed troubleshooting and similar.
Community Highlight 💕
The CNCF is hosting several on-demand webinars this week:
- CNCF On-Demand Webinar: Manage Thousands of K8s Applications With Minimal Efforts Using KubeCarrier
- CNCF On-Demand Webinar: Crossing The Boundary - Hybrid Kubernetes Clusters with Wireguard
- "How to get the most out of GitOps right now" by Itiel Shwartz
- "10 benefits of automated testing in web development" by Merixstudio
- "Tips and Tricks when using Windows Package Manager" by Sarah Lean
- Curated OPA list is the perfect place to get started or stay updated with OpenPolicyAgent by Anders Eknert
- List of (free) Cybersecurity and Information Security resources by Alexandria
- "Making Sense out of Incident Metrics" => they also have a newsletter and similar blog posts
- "Distributed Troubleshooting" by Dan Getzke
- "Demystifying Site Outages" by John Allspaw
- "Scaling on-demand Prometheus servers with sharding" by Joe Salisbury
Remember, if you want to support my work and receive exclusive content, you can sign-up for my paid-subscription on my Blog ♥️
- Head over to my public notion page to see all of my Kubernetes notes and more! 🥳
- You Can Learn Anything! Continuing #100DaysOfKubernetes with several new videos.
- Join the Community!
Tweet of the week 🐦
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too.
I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻