Welcome beautiful people,
I know this is supposed to be a weekly newsletter but well, life happens sometimes as you might have seen on twitter.
I hope you are all taking care of yourself and having a good start to your week. In this week's edition, I am highlighting a variety of content from the past ~3 weeks (Oopsi!).
Community Highlight 🧑🏻🤝🧑🏽
Are you interested in Developer Advocacy and how to get started in the space? Do you want to learn more about why it is the best job you could possibly have in tech? Then join me and some of the old-timers of the industry including Viktor Farcic, Kostis Kapelonis and Darin Pope in this live stream on Wednesday at 5 PM CEST.
- Pull Request Merge Strategies: The Great Debate by Nicola Paolucci
- Learn how to configure Kubernetes apps using ConfigMap by Abhishek Gupta (It is one blog post of an amazing 8 part series)
- THIS is one of the best blog posts on Docker that I have come across this far. It is easy to follow, with examples and comprehensive at the same time — from Vladislav Supalov's personal blog
- Why more incidents is no bad thing by Chris Evans from incident.io
- Write Terraform Files in Go with hclwrite by Scott McAllister
- John Arundel has several amazing Go blog posts and resources as part of his consulting services. Have a look at his blog if you are currently learning Go or want to advance your skills
- Site Reliability Engineering for Kubernetes - Tammy Bryant Butow — This talk provides an amazing overview of the key failures running Kubernetes in production
- Kelsey Hightower HashiConf 2017 Keynote (quite entertaining and still relevant)
- If you are using AKS, "Pixel Robots" is posting YouTube Short videos with key information to help you make the best out of the platform and be informed of any updates and changes taking place
Remember, if you want to support my work and receive exclusive content, you can sign-up for my paid-subscription on my Blog ♥️
- Head over to my public notion page to see all of my Kubernetes notes and more! 🥳
- You Can Learn Anything! Continuing #100DaysOfKubernetes with several new videos.
- Join the Community!
Tweet of the week 🐦
This week's tweet of the week is by Yosuf Haydary "When you migrate to Kubernetes" 😂 🤷🏽
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too.I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻