Welcome beautiful people,
I hope you had a fabulous week & Happy Monday! I just want to give a huge thank you to all my subscribers who help me make this content possible. Seeing that about 50% of subscribers read my content on a weekly basis is a huge motivator. 🎉
This week is all about making the best of Kubernetes, from getting started with managed Kubernetes clusters to scaling your applications with Terraform.
Open Source Project Highlight 📸
Pyrra: Making SLOs with Prometheus manageable, accessible, and easy to use for everyone! Have a look at the demo: https://demo.pyrra.dev/
- 7 Microservices Best Practices for Developers by Michael Bogan
- How To Troubleshoot And Support Kubernetes Applications And Clusters? by Viktor Farcic
- CNCF On-Demand Webinar: Using CSI Snapshots to Backup and Restore Your Data in Kubernetes by Michael Courcy
- How can developers get going quickly with managed Kubernetes? by Kai Hoffman
SRE 📊 today all on Terraform
- In case you missed it, have a look at the latest Civo Meetup in which Alex showcases with an easy to follow demo how we use Terraform at Civo
- How I passed the Terraform Associate Certificate after failing on the first attempt... by Rishab Kumar
- Terraform: Remove Resource from a Remote State in Azure Storage Account by James Cook
- Getting Started with BPF observability – Brendan Gregg, Netflix
- Getting Started with Kubernetes Security – Rory McCune
Remember, if you want to support my work and receive exclusive content, you can sign-up for my paid subscription on my Blog ♥️
- Head over to my public notion page to see all of my Kubernetes notes and more! 🥳
- You Can Learn Anything! Continuing #100DaysOfKubernetes with several new videos.
- Join the Community!
Tweet of the week 🐦
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too.I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻