Welcome beautiful people,
I hope you have a fabulous week! This week's newsletter is short and sweet with some community events, lots of content on SRE and a few guides.
Alex and I hosted a Twitter space last week on "why tech interviews are broken" with over 200 people joining!! — the series continues:
Open Source Project Highlight 📸
Hacktoberfest is right around the corner! What is your favourite open-source project? Share it with me by replying to this email so that I can highlight it in future newsletters.
If you want to discover ways to get involved, make sure to join EddieHub.
Awesome Git Repositories👩🏽🔧
- Kubernetes Failure Stories by Henning Jacobs
- If you are interested in security, have a look at this list of Kubernetes Security resources!! It is amazing. Thank you Magno Logan for putting this together.
- Continuous Deployment Recipe using GitHub Actions, Checkov and Terraform Cloud(CLI) by John Alfaro
- How to avoid bad assumptions during incidents by Lawrence Jones on incident.io
- What is expected in the SRE role? We analyzed 30 job postings to find out
- Enforcing Retention Policies on AWS S3 by https://jahed.dev/
Remember, if you want to support my work and receive exclusive content, you can sign-up for my paid subscription on my Blog ♥️
- Head over to my public notion page to see all of my Kubernetes notes and more! 🥳
- You Can Learn Anything! Continuing #100DaysOfKubernetes with several new videos.
- Join the Community!
Tweet of the week 🐦
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too.I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻