Welcome beautiful people,
I hope you had a great weekend. I had lots of different community events going on in the past week. What are some of the conferences or other events that you are looking forward to? Let me know.
In this newsletter, we have lots of great articles on containers, Kubernetes, tutorials on submitting CFP and becoming a better manager as well as some events.
Community Highlight 🧑🏻🤝🧑🏽
If you are curious how to go about submitting a CFP e.g. for the next KubeCon EU, have a look at this blog post by Kaslin Fields on the basics of applying to speak at KubeCon along with some resources & tips!
Open Source Project Highlight 📸
- Great list of articles on containers and Kubernetes in this blog by Ivan Velichko
- The Engineering Manager — a collection of articles by James Stanier
- Installing Grafana and serving via Nginx as reverse proxy by Rishab Kumar
- Some really amazing Kubernetes resources and a kubectl cheat sheet
- Super useful article by Tim Downey on creating a simple kubernetes debug pod
- How we’re building a production readiness review process at Grafana Labs by Milan Plžík
- Grafana had some amazing announcements last week around ObservabilityCON — make sure to check those out! E.g. you can now search for your Tempo traces
Remember, if you want to support my work and receive exclusive content, you can sign-up for my paid subscription on my Blog ♥️
- Head over to my public notion page to see all of my Kubernetes notes and more! 🥳
- You Can Learn Anything! Continuing #100DaysOfKubernetes with several new videos.
- Join the Community!
Separately, join me for the following event:
- ArgoCon Virtual is happening on the 8th of December
Tweet of the week 🐦
This week's tweet of the week is by memenetes
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too.I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻
Anais Urlichs Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.