Welcome beautiful people,
I hope you had a great weekend & happy Monday!
In this week's newsletter, I highlight a lot of "basic life skills" i.e. things that are great to know when you work in DevOps or have to monitor systems.
Community Highlight 🧑🏻🤝🧑🏽
Web scale open source with Kubernetes - All Things Open 2021 (full talk)
— A video about Kubernetes and open source. The first video part of the Kubernetes Cinematic Universe (KCU)
Make sure to check out Justin's YouTube channel
Open Source Project Highlight 📸
cheat allows you to create and view interactive cheatsheets on the command-line. It was designed to help remind *nix system administrators of options for commands that they use frequently, but not frequently enough to remember.
This week I have two videos that I created; namely:
Also worth a look:
- How to Dual Boot – Windows and Ubuntu – Razer Blade Stealth by Michael Cade
- AVOID Problems In Production With Kubernetes: Datree Best Practices Validation by Davide Benvegnu
- CNCF Working Group Sets Some Standards for ‘GitOps’ by Joab Jackson
- Open Source Values & Advocacy & Deep Dive KCNA Exam | CLOUDNATIVE.FM Ep 31 by Katie Gamanji and Saim Safdar
- Living with Kubernetes: 12 Commands to Debug Your Workloads by Justin Garrison
- Best Practices Guide for Kubernetes Labels and Annotations by Komodor
- Root Cause Is for Plants, Not Software by Courtney Nash
Remember, if you want to support my work and receive exclusive content, you can sign-up for my paid subscription on my Blog ♥️
- Head over to my public notion page to see all of my Kubernetes notes and more! 🥳
- You Can Learn Anything! Continuing #100DaysOfKubernetes with several new videos.
- Join the Community!
- December 14th: Open Source Summit Japan
Tweet of the week 🐦
This week's tweet of the week is by Ruben Casas
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too.I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻