Welcome beautiful people,
I hope you had a great weekend (or happy Sunday)!
This week, I have asked you whether you have any resources that you would like to have highlighted and wow, you shared a bunch of amazing resources with me! Thank you so much for replying to my tweet. I will from now on post on a weekly basis, asking you on Twitter what content you would like me to share in this Newsletter. Remember that it can be your own content or from other community members.
This is YOUR newsletter! Enjoy 😊
Community Highlight 🧑🏻🤝🧑🏽
This week we have three community highlights:
The #EveryoneCanContribute cafe had an amazing episode this week with Nicole van der Hoeven and Floor Drees from k6, who provided a demo deep-dive, going straight into Pikachu load testing. From extending and integrating k6, we heard more feature announcements hot off the press after Grafana’s ObservabilityCon.
This is amazing! Make sure to follow Michael to be the first to hear about future episodes!
Learn by doing. An initiative by @commclassroom to bring together folks from around the world to innovate and build projects in the domain of DevOps.
I want to give a special shout out to Kunal Verma. I connected with him around one year ago and have seen him grow, develop new skills and become this amazing community member 👏🏼 Give him a shout out on Twitter! He is doing an amazing job! Thank you 🎉
Open Source Project Highlight 📸
Did you say Kubernetes storage? You might want to have a look at Kubestr
What is it? Kubestr is a collection of tools to discover, validate and evaluate your Kubernetes storage options.
Thank you other Michael for sharing the project with me. They also did a talk as a CNCF live webinar for those who prefer a video overview 🙂
- Running Apache Spark on Kubernetes by Ramiro Alvarez Fernandez
- Best practices for containerizing Python applications with Docker by Daniel Campos and Liran Tal
- What is GitOps, and what are its benefits? by Ashish Choudhary — make sure to check out their blog! They have even written a book 👀
- How to instrument a Rust application with OpenTelemetry by Jan
- Create a Multi-Cloud Setup of Kubernetes cluster by Vrukshali Torawane
Remember, if you want to support my work and receive exclusive content, you can sign-up for my paid subscription on my Blog ♥️
- Head over to my public notion page to see all of my Kubernetes notes and more! 🥳
- You Can Learn Anything! Continuing #100DaysOfKubernetes with several new videos.
- Join the Community!
Tweet of the week 🐦
This week's tweet of the week is by PunHub
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too.I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻