Table of Contents
Hello and welcome beautiful people,
this week's newsletter is short and sweet with lots of events, tutorials, video and written content.
Community Highlight 🧑🏻🤝🧑🏽
Open Source Project Highlight 📸
- Cloud-native security, shared responsibility model, education by Rani Osnat
- Navigating the Cloud Native Ecosystem using Helm on Civo
And as another highlight this week, have a look at this free open source e-book on getting started with Docker by Bobby Iliev!
This tutorial provides an A to Z overview for setting up your monitoring stack with Grafana, Prometheus, Loki and Komodor. Each step is provided in the tutorial as well as in the blog post.
And this newsletter would not be complete if I would not have an article featuring:
- Join this Twitter space on Empathy in Tech by Dalia and Alex TODAY at 5PM GMT
- Join the Civo meetup this week on Debugging in production with Rookout
- Don't miss this meetup to learn how to effectively debug your Kubernetes-based workloads between Komodor and Gremlin — where Rona will use Komodor to fix the chaos injected into the system by Julie from Gremlin. December 14th 10am PDT | 6pm GMT
ALSO the CFP for DevOps Days Birmingham are OPEN! Make sure to submit your talks, we would love to hear from you. PS I am hosting the conference with several amazing people.
Remember, if you want to support my work and receive exclusive content, you can sign-up for my paid subscription on my Blog ♥️
- Head over to my public notion page to see all of my Kubernetes notes and more! 🥳
- You Can Learn Anything! Continuing #100DaysOfKubernetes with several new videos.
- Join the Community!
Tweet of the week 🐦
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too.I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻
Anais Urlichs Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.