Welcome beautiful people,
Welcome Back OR if you are completely new to my newsletter, Welcome to my Newsletter. This is usually a weekly edition; I have just taken a break from regular content creation. BUT I am back now and will resume the normal schedule 😊
What is new? A LOT!
Over the past month, there has been lots of new, amazing content by lots and lots of community members and I am here to share it with you!
Reminder: If you have created content or you know of amazing content by others, please send me a link and I would love to include it in one of the next editions.
Enjoy this week’s newsletter 🎉
Community Highlight 🧑🏻🤝🧑🏽
Part 1 and 2 of the Kubernetes Documentary is out! Thank you CNCF and Honeypot and all the sponsors and people who have helped create this masterpiece. It dives into the origin of Kubernetes.
Open Source Project Highlight 📸
DevOps & SRE👩🏽🔧
- Better Together: Hyper-Converged Kubernetes with Terraform by Nicolas Vermande
- Scaling Kubernetes to Over 4k Nodes and 200k Pods by Abdul Qadeer
- Howie: The Post-Incident Guide (Quick disclaimer: It is very comprehensive i.e. long) by Jeli.io
- We found THE fastest way to delete context from your Kubeconfig. Thank us later! (Thanks Guy Menahem)
DevSecOps **(look at me, getting all the buzzwords in here — Supply Chain Security)🔒
- RBAC.dev is the ultimate site if you want to find resources related to RBAC in Kubernetes created and maintained by the one and only Michael Hausenblas
- Using Terraform? Check out tfsec —
tfsecis a static analysis security scanner for your Terraform code. By Aqua 💙
- CVE-2022-0185 in Linux Kernel Can Allow Container Escape in Kubernetes by Rory McCune
- Aqua Security 2022 Predictions: Cloud-native security, shared responsibility model, education by Rani Osnat and more predictions
- Top DevSecOps Books (It’s a tweet that links three of the books I am reading/plan to read as well) by Furkan Türkal
My content 📌
I have started a new series on my YouTube Channel called:
DevOps Quick Question.
More videos will come weekly!
OpenUK is organising a free FutureFounders series for open-source founders and those who aspire to be — with industry experts (yes, real experts) — 2 events already happened 8 are still scheduled. Every Friday, sign up here!
Tweet of the week 🐦
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too. I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻