Welcome beautiful people,
I am very excited about this week’s newsletter! NOT ONLY is it #50 but we have so much amazing content from you!! We have a new podcast highlight, more open source repos, written tutorials, video guides, and exciting live streams!
Open Source Project Highlight 📸
Have a look at this tool: ValidKube by Komodor which uses Trivy under the hood.
Validate, Clean and Secure your Kubernetes Manifests
DevOps & SRE👩🏽🔧
- What is Platform Engineering? Great tweet thread by Daniel Bryant
- PODCAST: Adventures in DevOps by a bunch of amazing folks
- The absolute best way to view JSON and K8s files in the terminal (100 Kubernetes Tools Day6 - jless) by PaulJuliusMartinez here is the GitHub Repo
- Want to get started with Pulimi? Have a look at this live stream by Kat and Matty "Deploying Azure resources with Python and Pulumi"
- Check out these amazing Kubernetes Guides by Pavan Gudiwada 🚀
- An Overview to Cloud Native Security with Sakshyam Shah from Teleport on Kunal’s Channel
- Updated: Dockershim Removal FAQ
- Fantastic Infrastructure as Code security attacks and how to find them by Michael Friedrich
✨We have two live streams this week ✨
1⃣ Tomorrow 1PM GMT on my channel -- coffee chat and Q&A https://youtu.be/QJSzPrfXvpk
2⃣ On Thursday 1PM GMT -- about Tracee, Demo and Q&A https://youtu.be/x2_iF0KjPKs
My content 📌
If you are using any third-party resources, Containers, Docker images, repositories or similar, you really want to get started scannig your resources for vulnerabilities and misconfigurations.
Have a look at my most recent video where I show you how to get started with Trivy
Tweet of the week 🐦
This week’s tweet of the week is by Cyber Panda
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too. I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻