Welcome beautiful people,
I hope you are doing well.
I have days on which I come across lots of amazing content and then weeks in which I cannot find anything that gives me joy and that I would like to share with you. I think this newsletter is a reflection of that. This week is one of those in which I came across lots of great content.
Open Source Project Highlight 📸
We all love excalidraw — if you want to bring your drawings to the next level, check out this library of Cloud Native Security Icons
DevOps or other things👩🏽🔧
- How an OSPO Can Help Your Engineers Give Back to Open Source
- A Brief History of Containers: From the 1970s Till Now by Rani Osnat
- 5 simple tips for better writing by Sahil Bloom
- Book Highlight: Docs for Developers by — thank you for sharing Dustin
- Are you using Terraform? Learn how to use the tfsec SARIF GitHub Action to access your configuration scans in GitHub, directly under the security tab — thank you Owen for the tutorial
- OPA Rego + tfsec: Custom security policies for your infrastructure by Liam Galvin
Here is a list of upcoming events that you do not want to miss out on
- WTF SRE 28th of April
- DevOpsDays Birmingham 5th to 6th of May
- DockerCon 10th of May
- KubeCon and co-located events 16th to 20th of May
- DevOpsDays Zurich 31st of May to 1st of June
Also, if you are a student, have a look at the KubeCon+CloudNativeCon EU 2022 Scholarship Application
My content 📌
Tweet of the week 🐦
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too. I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻
Anais Urlichs Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.