Welcome beautiful people,
I am really excited about this week's newsletter! So much amazing content from soo many people! This week, we have lots of guides, lots of events, product launches, troubleshooting and Kubernetes security best practices and did you know you can Unit Test Helm Charts??
Open Source Project Highlight 📸
If you are using Kubernetes, have a look at krew — which offers an easy way to install plugins
DevOps or other things👩🏽🔧
- How To Unit Test Your Helm Charts by Engin Diri
- Common Kubernetes Mistakes - CPU and Memory Requests (part 1)
- Argo CD Best Practices by TechWithHannah
Teleport 9 Launched - Introducing Machine ID have a look at the blog post 🎉
- Everything new at Aqua Open Source this month!!
- Cloud Security Podcast
- Chainguard: It’s All About That Base Image
- What the NSA and CISA Left Out of Their Kubernetes Hardening Guide by Marc Boorshtein
Here is a list of upcoming events that you do not want to miss out on
- Join us April 12, 9am PT / 6pm CET at the EveryoneCanContribute Cafe to learn about Dagger
- WTF SRE 28th of April
- DevOpsDays Birmingham 5th to 6th of May
- DockerCon 10th of May
- KubeCon and co-located events 16th to 20th of May
- DevOpsDays Zurich 31st of May to 1st of June
Also, if you are a student, have a look at the KubeCon+CloudNativeCon EU 2022 Scholarship Application
My content 📌
Will be back with more content throughout the week! 🎉
Tweet of the week 🐦
This week’s tweet of the week is by System32Comics
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too. I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻
Anais Urlichs Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.