Table of Contents
Welcome beautiful people,
I hope those who are celebrating had a Happy Easter and that you are all doing well!
I have invited Guy from Komodor to the Aqua Open Source YouTube Channel on a live stream to give his famous presentation on Making Peace With The Grim Reaper -- Liveness & Readiness Probes Done Right
Community Highlight 🫂
They used to host an internal podcast and now they are making a public podcast 🎉
DevOps or other things👩🏽🔧
- Bring your own Container Network Interface (CNI) plugin with Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) by Pixel Robots
- A short introduction to Kubernetes by Rania
- Become more productive in using multiple cluster with kubens and kubectx
- Tutorial: HA Storage with MicroK8s
- Short Video: The Kubernetes horizontal pod autoscaler by Justin Garrison
- Learn everything you need to know about Software Bills of Material (i.e. SBOMs)
- More on RBAC in Kubernetes with this amazing article
- Podcast Global Risk Community Chat #29 - Cloud Native Security with Rory McCune
If you are in London TODAY, they join us at the DoK meetup!! I will be speaking alongside some amazing women on a panel!
Also, here is a list of upcoming events that you do not want to miss out on
- WTF SRE 28th of April
- DevOpsDays Birmingham 5th to 6th of May
- DockerCon 10th of May
- KubeCon and co-located events 16th to 20th of May
- DevOpsDays Zurich 31st of May to 1st of June
My content 📌
I published my longest tutorial this far — A full (A to Z) tutorial on getting started with Flux CD
Let me know what tutorials you would like to see next! 🎉
Tweet of the week 🐦
Being an SRE
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too. I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻
Anais Urlichs Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.