Welcome beautiful people, I hope you are having a fabulous week!
I am really excited to share lots of amazing content in this newsletter. This includes blog posts and podcasts on observability, security deep-dives, and lots of online and in-person events.
What I love the most about this newsletter is that it is the perfect space to celebrate all your amazing contributions.
Again, if there is any content by yourself or others that you would like to have highlighted, please do reach out.
Podcast Highlight 🎤
The 2nd year of OpenObservability Talks at a glance by OpenObservability Dotan Horovits
DevOps or other things👩🏽🔧
- Video tutorial on Automating Alert Management with Postee by Simar
- incident.io published their Practical Guide to Incident Management
- Escaping the nested doll of container networking with Tailscale by Rory McCune
- BPF Map Concurrency Techniques by Grant Seltzer
Lots of Events next week 🗓️
We have lots of events coming up next week, some are in-person in London and others are online — here is the list
- I’m going to host an online, weekly live tutorial on Getting started with Security Scanning | LIVE Trivy Tutorial every Monday at 1 PM CEST
- Also on Monday at 6 PM CEST: Twitter Space on Kubernetes Observability by Alex Jones and Wiard van Rij
- Online Defying the Odds: Building Robust and Safe Workloads by Nir Ben Atar from Komodor and myself 🎉 on Tuesday June 28th 6pm IDT | 4pm GMT
- Next, I will be speaking at an in-person meetup on Climbing High, the state of DevSecOps hosted by DevSecOps London Gathering on Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 6:00 PM
- In-person panel discussion How to make Cloud Native Data Highly Available in the Multi-Cloud Era? by DoK & featuring a bunch of amazing people on Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 6:45 PM
Tweet of the week 🐦
This week’s tweet of the week is by Ruben Casas
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too. I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻