Welcome beautiful people, I hope you are having a fabulous week!
I am currently taking a Twitter break. If you are mentioned in this newsletter, I will make sure to highlight your work on Twitter another time; please don’t take it personally.
This week’s newsletter has several blog highlights, learning resources, tutorials, podcasts and more!
Podcast Highlight 🎤
This week’s podcast highlight is by Sanskar Goyal with whom I had the pleasure to record an episode last week. Their questions are very thoughtful and I highly recommend having a listen to the recordings. Thank you for having me Sanskar 😊
DevOps or other things👩🏽🔧
- Top 12 Kubernetes Resources: Learn and Stay Up-to-Date by Liz Coolman and Rob Finn
- Developer Experience at Vercel by Lee Robinson
- Meha shared their Experience of LFX Mentorship for CNCF: Kubernetes. If you are interested in the mentorship program, have a read.
On the more technical side of things
- I stumbled across this blog focused on open source technologies by Ralph. Lots of great articles there.
- Simplify Kubernetes Authentication for Single Clusters and Multi-Cluster Environments by Marc Boorshtein
- Is Your IaC Template a Route Map for Hackers? by Joe Fay
- Trivy v0.29.0 Release: RBAC, Helm, Custom Extensions, and More
Lots of Events this week 🗓️
- Online Defying the Odds: Building Robust and Safe Workloads by Nir Ben Atar from Komodor and myself 🎉 on TODAY June 28th 6pm IDT | 4pm GMT
- Next, I will be speaking at an in-person meetup on Climbing High, the state of DevSecOps hosted by DevSecOps London Gathering tomorrow, Wednesday, June 29, 2022 at 6:00 PM
- In-person panel discussion How to make Cloud Native Data Highly Available in the Multi-Cloud Era? by DoK & featuring a bunch of amazing people on Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 6:45 PM
Post of the week 🐦
I came across this visualisation of communication channels between team members. The more team members you have, the more individual communication channels you have to maintain. I am aware that this is simplistic, however, a good start to visualise the communication overhead that some might experience.
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too. I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻
Anais Urlichs Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.