Welcome beautiful people, I hope you are having a fabulous week!
This week's newsletter includes lots of tutorials, explanatory content incl. graphics, videos and much more!
Community Highlight 🫂
Make sure to check out the new initiative by Kunal through Community Classroom. They are working with companies across the space to provide a scholarship for attending KubeCon.
Link to more details: https://www.commclassroom.org/scholarship
Something Random 👀
I was wondering for ages how people post their code as beautiful screenshots on Twitter — turns out there is a tool for that, too (like for everything else):
- Why blind CFP submission reviews are a bad thing: in the kingdom of the blind
DevOps or other things👩🏽🔧
- Amazing twitter thread by Alex Jones on scaling Kubernetes clusters and different considerations to take based on his experience at AMEX & JPMC
- Old article but still relevant: Terragrunt: how to keep your Terraform code DRY and maintainable
- Jenkins discloses dozens of zero-day bugs in multiple plugins by Sergiu Gatlan
- Automated releases & SBOM with Goreleaser by Alex Jones
I have put together an overview of Security Scanners with the help of my Twitter community. Huge shout-out to everyone who contributed!
Tweet of the week 🐦
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too. I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋
Anais Urlichs Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.