Welcome beautiful people,
I hope you are having a fabulous week! This week's newsletter covers lots of security-how-tos, some amazing event recordings and open source live streams.
Hear from our Open Source Contributors at Aqua on how to have a career in open source 🔆
I’m going to talk with Jose about his experience contributing to open source.
Join our live stream with your questions and learn about:
- His skill level, experience and career journey
- Learnings and tips
- His work as a full-time open source contributor
TODAY, Thursday the 4th, at 1 PM CEST
DevOps or other things👩🏽🔧
- Another week, another great article by Ivan Velichko: Why and How to Use containerd From Command Line
- Great podcast episode by Darin Pope and Viktor Farcic interviewing Aaron Torres and Ala Shiban: DOP 169: How to Reduce Cloud Development Complexity
- Kubernetes API Access Security Hardening by Sakshyam Shah from Teleport
- How to write custom policies for Trivy by Engin Diri
- Using File Capabilities when you’re not root by Rory McCune
- Securing Containers: DevOps and Docker Live Show (Ep 177) by Bret Fisher
DevOps MSP happened at the beginning of the week; it was live streamed, and there were some very exciting talks.
Tweet of the week 🐦
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too. I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻
Anais Urlichs Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.