I hope we are all doing well. I thought I would change this newsletter around a little bit. It has been a while since I made the last changes & change is something we should thrive towards, i.e. change is good.
If you have any thoughts about those changes that you would like to share or anything else that you would like to see in my newsletter. Please reach out through the new contact form on my website.
I hope you have a beautiful day. ☀️
Interesting content from across the space ✍🏻
- GitHub Repository: Odigos is an observability control plane.
- Blog post: How to Troubleshoot Applications on Kubernetes by Alex Ellis
- Twitter Thread on technical book recommendations by Tom Withers
Something interesting on Twitter 🐦
I found these very interesting cluster builds:
Some of them will publish a blog post etc. so I will make sure to share them in my newsletter, too.
Upcoming Live Streams and Events 📆
We are hosting another contributor live stream — Shubham will share their experience contributing to Trivy, Aqua’s open source security scanner, for the first time. How to find your first issue, PR, and more!
Today 2PM CEST.
Opportunities or similar to get involved in
- The open source team at Aqua Security is looking for folks involved in the AWS community. We are launching a feature next week that is going to be very exciting. If you are interested in contributing or similar, please reach out to Anais Urlichs on the open source Slack: slack.aquasec.com
I just launched “buy me a coffee” and already received lots of coffee 😄
HUGE shout-out to Matthew, Engin and Patrik for supporting me this week 💙
There are two options on the site:
- One-time shout-out! I am happy to jump on a 30min call with anyone buying me 10 coffees or more 🤗 just reach out, and we can talk about Kubernetes, career, content creation or anything related.
- Membership — with which you will become a paid member to my blog and can access all future exclusive content that I am about to create.
My own content 🤸🏻♀️
Interested in how to generate SBOMs or checking an existing SBOM for vulnerabilities, have a look at the latest tutorial on our Open Source YouTube Channel
Tweet of the week 🤦🏻♀️
Anais Urlichs Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.