Hello beautiful people,
I hope you are well and as excited about this week's newsletter as I am! I promise you that there WILL BE something interesting for you in this week's edition.
There is so much amazing content & I am particularly proud of this week's finds. Enjoy!✨
Huge shout-out to Rootly for sponsoring this newsletter!
Rootly automates manual tasks like creating an incident channel, Jira ticket and Zoom rooms, inviting responders, creating status page updates, postmortem timelines and more.
Want to see why companies like Canva and Grammarly are using Rootly? https://rootly.com/demo/
Interesting content from across the space ✍🏻
- Study guide for the Certified Kubernetes Administrator Exam by Ali
- Attesting Image Scans With Kyverno by Chip Zoller
- Organic and Mechanistic Systems by Kris Nóva
"thoughts on mechanistic and organic systems. Thinking about how architectures that embrace organic design (dapr, service mesh, harvested platforms) are going to win." – tweet
- Learn to build microservices: from code to K8s deployment in 60 minutes by Cloud Native Skunkworks
Something interesting on Twitter 🐦
Another great newsletter
Upcoming Live Streams and Events 📆
Lots of amazing conferences are coming up – have a look at some of them from this tweet:
Otherwise, the following community conferences are still looking for CFPs – talks in English are good, too:
- KCD Spain 2022 (22-24 de Noviembre) CFP (Online conference) & CFP close on the 20th of September
- Kubernetes Community Days Italy 2022 (In-person event)
My own content 🤸🏻♀️
I published this video on scanning your Git repositories for vulnerabilities & misconfigurations last week:
More content to come very soon!