Hello beautiful people,
welcome back to my weekly DevOps newsletter. I hope you are well. I'm currently enjoying a Staycation & taking some time to recharge.
I just want to take a moment to thank everyone for reading this newsletter weekly – you all make it worth it 💙
I have been writing this newsletter for about 1.5 years – AND decided it is time to partner with a company.
Please, let me introduce you to Rootly:
Rootly automates manual tasks like creating an incident channel, Jira ticket and Zoom rooms, inviting responders, creating status page updates, postmortem timelines and more.
Want to see why companies like Canva and Grammarly are using Rootly? https://rootly.com/demo/
Interesting content from across the space ✍🏻
- Open Feature, a new CNCF sandbox project, just published their docs. If you are new to the project, look at the overview video Alex created.
- Open Source Made Simple TRAILER - ANNOUNCEMENT VIDEO by Sanskar Goyal
- If you haven't seen the Ubuntu 22.04 LTS trailer, check it out
- Join a DevRel Mastermind Group by Tessa Kriesel
Something interesting on Twitter 🐦
Upcoming Live Streams and Events 📆
- SigstoreCon got announced; it is going to be a co-located event at KubeCon NA in October
- If you are in Birmingham on Friday, the 14th Oct, consider going to TechMids
- Join us at KubeHuddle on October 3rd and 4th, 2022 in Edinburgh
I just reached 11.000 subscribers on YouTube; thank you so much for the support.
Tip: I am publishing a lot of content on the Aqua Open Source YouTube Channel now, so if you are interested in more tutorials and live streams, consider subscribing there.
My own content 🤸🏻♀️
We released Trivy v0.31.0 last week – among the new features is AWS scanning.
Here is the tutorial video – do try it out and let us know your thoughts.
Tweet of the week 🤦🏻♀️
This week’s tweet of the week is by Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols