Hello beautiful people,
I hope you are having a great week! This week's newsletter is featuring lots of content on AWS, including tutorials, tweet threads and podcasts – among other exciting content.
Huge shout-out to Rootly for sponsoring this newsletter!
Collaborate in incident channels and directly update Statuspage from Slack
Interesting content from across the space ✍🏻
- How Tracee solves the lack of BTF information by maxgio92
- The 2-minute test for Kubernetes Pod security by Jim Bugwadia
- Kubernetes 1.25 Release Notes - WIIFM? (What’s in it for me) by Guy Menahem
- Trivy: Enhanced with AWS scan integration by Rewanth Tammana
- Understanding the Importance of Virtual Kubernetes Clusters | CLOUDNATIVE.FM Ep 35 by SAIM SAFDAR
Something interesting on Twitter 🐦
Upcoming Live Streams and Events 📆
- September 29 - 30, 2022: DevOpsDays London
- October 3rd and 4th, 2022: KubeHuddle Edinburgh
- October 14th, 2022: Tech Mids Birmingham
Also, have a look at WeAreDevelopers, they are organising online talks/conferences multiple times a year.
My own content 🤸🏻♀️
- I was on "Screaming in the Cloud" – Trivy and Open Source Communities with Anaïs Urlichs
- Learn how to scan your resources for exposed secrets with Trivy
- And lastly, I published a tutorial: A deep dive into Helm Dependencies