Table of Contents
Welcome beautiful people,
I am really excited to be back, writing my weekly newsletter. The previous month has been a lot — mainly a lot of conferences. Here is a brief summary:
- I helped co-organise DevOpsDays Birmingham 🎉
- Attended my first in-person KubeCon & Spoke at KubeCon 🎉
- Two weeks after that, I spoke at GitOps Days, PlatformCon and OWASP Appsec EU🎉
- Ah, and I moved apartments.
So I hope you understand that my newsletter came second in all this.
Anyway, this newsletter is not about me but about this amazing community ❤️
Book Highlight 📚
This week I want to highlight two different books.
The first one is by Michael Hausenblas — Learning Modern Linux
And the second one is by Liz Rice — What Is eBPF?
DevOps or other things👩🏽🔧
- The one and only cloud native twitter thread of twitter threads by Daniel Bryant
- Govern & configure multi-cloud Kubernetes (AKS, EKS, GKE ) from a Single Point of Control in Azure with Azure Arc-enabled Kubernetes - Part 1
- The Definitive Debugging Guide for the cert-manager Webhook by Maël Valais
- Better TypeScript Code in 5 lessons by Benny Neugebauer
- Validate your Terraform with this online tool... OR just use tfsec 😄
- Gartner Report for SBOMs: Key Takeaways You Should Know
- First look at Chainguard Enforce by Carlos
- Symbiote: A New, Nearly-Impossible-to-Detect Linux Threat
- eBPF, sidecars, and the future of the service mesh by William Morgan
- How io_uring and eBPF Will Revolutionize Programming in Linux
My content 📌
I just reached 10.000 subscribers on YouTube!! HUGE shout-out to everyone who has been supporting me and my content throughout the past years and months ♥️
Join me on this live stream next week on Thursday at 7 PM CEST:
Are you using Docker Desktop? We just released the Trivy Docker Desktop extension that you can access through the new Docker marketplace. SOO exciting — scan your container images through Docker Desktop 🎉
Tweet of the week 🐦
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too. I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻
Anais Urlichs Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.