Hello beautiful people & Happy New Year,
This week's newsletter covers a wide selection of different topics from ways to verify YAML manifests and Helm Charts to tutorials on Kubewarden and interesting projects I came across the past weeks. Enjoy! ✨
Huge shout-out to Rootly for sponsoring this newsletter!
Rootly automates manual tasks like creating an incident channel, Jira ticket and Zoom rooms, inviting responders, creating status page updates, postmortem timelines and more.
Want to see why companies like Canva and Grammarly are using Rootly? https://rootly.com/demo/
Interesting content from across the space ✍🏻
- Make sure your YAML is properly placed with yaml-lint (find spaces the easy way hahah *yes, that happened to me the other week)
- How to build a multi-node cluster with microk8s
- Policy as code with Kubewarden by Divya Mohan
- If you are new to Helm and would like to learn how the rendering and templating works, have a look at the Helm Playground
- Go Plugin System over WebAssembly by Teppei
Tweets that I found interesting
The CNCF made several changes to the way that co-located events are organised and take place around KubeCon. You can find the gist in the screenshot below. Additionally, here is the blog post that elaborated it a bit further.
My own content 🤸🏻♀️
Bootstrap your cluster and application with Terraform
Tweet of the week 🤦🏻♀️
This week's tweet of the week is by nixCraft