Hello beautiful people,
I hope you are having a great start to the week & happy Monday. If you follow me on Twitter, you might know that I am currently not doing so great & I just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all the fabulous people who have been supporting me throughout the past week 💕
In this newsletter, I share some amazing content on CNCF projects, recommendations, new end-to-end tutorials, and advice from industry experts.
Huge shout-out to Rootly for sponsoring this newsletter!
Rootlyautomates manual tasks like creating an incident channel, Jira ticket and Zoom rooms, inviting responders, creating status page updates, postmortem timelines and more.
Want to see why companies like Canva and Grammarly are using Rootly? https://rootly.com/demo/
Interesting content from across the space ✍🏻
- The CNCF Alphabet - a Blog Series by Daniel Bodky – Daniel just started it, so make sure to follow along
- Discovering the power of Go for Kubernetes: 5 open-source tools to try by Enes Turan
- Crossplane: What Most People Get Wrong (and How to Get It Right) by Jared Watts
Tweets that I found interesting
CNCF Project Highlights
- Learn the basics of using OpenFeature in Go in the context of a Go Gin web application with our new tutorial.
- Cloud Native Maturity Model
My own content 🤸🏻♀️
I published a long-requested tutorial on how you can access the metrics from your Trivy operator security reports in Grafana. Do check it out!
Tweet of the week 🤦🏻♀️
This week's tweet of the week is by Dan Lorenc
Anais Urlichs Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.