Hi beautiful people,
I hope you had a wonderful start to the week, I have been enjoying the (slightly) warmer weather here in the UK.
In this newsletter, I feature several talks from the security space and beyond. I also came across an amazing new podcast series and interesting takes on Kubernetes Operators.
Huge shout-out to Rootly for sponsoring this newsletter!
Rootly automates manual tasks like creating an incident channel, Jira ticket and Zoom rooms, inviting responders, creating status page updates, postmortem timelines, and more.
Want to see why companies like Canva and Grammarly are using Rootly? https://rootly.com/demo/
New Videos on my YouTube channel💙
- Imperative vs Declarative - what’s the difference? (short)
- GitOps to enhance cloud native security (long)
- Kubernetes CRDs explained (short)
Amazing new podcast by David 🎬
Content from across the space ✍🏻
- This talk by Kelsey Hightower is a must watch
- An amazing list of security-related talks by Rory McCune
- Keynote: eBPF - Everything You Need to Know in 5 Minutes - Thomas Graf, CTO, Isovalent
Upcoming conferences 📅
- OWASP London Meetup 30th of May (in person)
- DevOpsDays Birmingham 15th and 16th of June (in person)
- DevOpsDays Amsterdam 21st to 23rd of June (in person)
- StackConf Berlin 13th to 14th of September (in person)
- Swiss Cloud Native Day September 20th to 21st (in person)
- Full Stack Europe Oct 18th to 20th (in person)