Hi beautiful people,
I hope you had a wonderful week. In this newsletter, I included two new categories: Women in Tech and Resources on Career Development among the usual amazing resources.
Huge shout-out to Rootly for sponsoring this newsletter!
Rootlyautomates manual tasks like creating an incident channel, Jira ticket and Zoom rooms, inviting responders, creating status page updates, postmortem timelines, and more.
Want to see why companies like Canva and Grammarly are using Rootly? https://rootly.com/demo/
New Videos on my YouTube channel 💙
Women in Tech highlight of the week 🔦
Check out this interview.
Career Development ♢
- How to Respond When Someone Takes Credit for Your Work
- Interview Question on Containers by Alex Jones
Content from across the space ✍🏻
- Now this blog post is less related to Developer Relations and more around Developer Productivity: DevEx: What Actually Drives Productivity
- I also came across this smaller YouTube channel that discusses Linux fundamentals and similar in a really nice way – e.g. How to understand the linux control groups cgroups
- GitOps as an Evolution of Kubernetes
Upcoming conferences 📅
- OWASP London Meetup 30th of May (in person)
- DevOpsDays Birmingham 15th and 16th of June (in person)
- DevOpsDays Amsterdam 21st to 23rd of June (in person)
- StackConf Berlin 13th to 14th of September (in person)
- Swiss Cloud Native Day September 20th to 21st (in person)
- Full Stack Europe Oct 18th to 20th (in person)