Hi beautiful people,
I hope you have had a great week! This week's newsletter is very much focused on YouTube videos, deep dives, introductions and more.
Huge shout-out to Rootly for sponsoring this newsletter!
Rootly automates manual tasks like creating an incident channel, Jira ticket and Zoom rooms, inviting responders, creating status page updates, postmortem timelines, and more.
Want to see why companies like Canva and Grammarly are using Rootly? https://rootly.com/demo/
Women in Tech highlight of the week 🔦
Career Development ♢
- You don't have to fit in – Purl | Pixar SparkShorts
Content from across the space ✍🏻
- Container Security Fundamentals - Containers Are Just Processes – a new series by Rory McCune
- This is an amazing series on YouTube by Whitney Lee where she invites people across the cloud native space to introduce different projects and concepts – ⚡️ Enlightning - Open Policy Agent and Rego - the Policy Power Duo!
- Kubernetes 24/7 AI SRE with K8sGPT Operator by Alex Jones
- If you want to have deep dives into different security-related projects and topics across the cloud native ecosystem, then checkout Chainguards blog, they also have detailed Wikis on their site
Upcoming conferences 📅
- DevOpsDays Birmingham 15th and 16th of June (in person)
- DevOpsDays Amsterdam 21st to 23rd of June (in person)
- StackConf Berlin 13th to 14th of September (in person)
- Swiss Cloud Native Day September 20th to 21st (in person)
- Full Stack Europe Oct 18th to 20th (in person)