Hi beautiful people,
I hope you are doing great and getting ready for a well-deserved weekend.
This week's newsletter has several GitHub repositories with amazing resource lists, interview questions, informative articles on AI and Privacy, as well as experience reports on K8s migration.
Huge shout-out to Rootly for sponsoring this newsletter!
Rootly automates manual tasks like creating an incident channel, Jira ticket and Zoom rooms, inviting responders, creating status page updates, postmortem timelines, and more.
Want to see why companies like Canva and Grammarly are using Rootly? https://rootly.com/demo/
Women in Tech highlight of the week 🔦
This section highlights someone else in tech, doing incredible work, every week.
Career Development ♢
Content from across the space ✍🏻
- I moved my Gmail to a less creepy email. It was surprisingly easy.
- The Treacherous Trek to Development • Whitney Lee & Viktor Farcic • GOTO 2023
- "AI Is a Lot of Work" Inside the AI factory
- Verifying Container Image Signatures Within CRI Runtimes by Sascha Grunert
- Moving Data to the Cloud - Experience Report (Short YouTube Video by IBM)
Upcoming conferences 📅
- StackConf Berlin 13th to 14th of September (in person)
- Swiss Cloud Native Day September 20th to 21st (in person)
- KCD Austria September 26th and 27th (in person)
- Full Stack Europe Oct 18th to 20th (in person)
Something interesting I came across on Twitter 💡
Tweet of the Week 🐦
This week's tweet of the week is by Jack Forge