Hi beautiful people,
I hope you are having a wonderful week so far. How do you spend your morning? I usually record videos at the beginning of the day – today, my Labrador Arkady helped with the sound effects
Enjoy the content in this week's newsletter, and let me know what you would like to see in my next newsletter
Huge shout-out to Rootly for sponsoring this newsletter!
Rootly automates manual tasks like creating an incident channel, Jira ticket and Zoom rooms, inviting responders, creating status page updates, postmortem timelines, and more.
Want to see why companies like Canva and Grammarly are using Rootly? https://rootly.com/demo/
Women in Tech highlight of the week 🔦
Aurélie Vache does fantastic work in the cloud native and DevOps community – Here is some of her work:
Career Development ♢
Content from across the space ✍🏻
- Blog post with great Linux tutorials by "The Best Linux Blog In the Unixverse"
- Great video on developer productivity, "My Response To The NONSENSE McKinsey Article On Developer Productivity" by Dave Farley
- Behavioural differences of IPv6 subnet-router anycast address implementations by Daryll Swer
Upcoming conferences and events 📅
Are you in London on the 21st of September? – Then, have a look at the following event: Link with more details and to sign up.
- eBPF Summit 2023 13th of September (online)
- StackConf Berlin 13th to 14th of September (in person)
- Swiss Cloud Native Day September 20th to 21st (in person)
- KCD Austria September 26th and 27th (in person)
- Full Stack Europe Oct 18th to 20th (in person)
If you are overwhelmed with security scans and the number of issues you are shown, look at the new .trivyignore functionality that allows you to filter security issues you don't want to see – per resource!