Hi beautiful people,
it has been two weeks since my last newsletter. Due to work/conference travel, I did not have the time to create a newsletter BUT I am back with more fantastic content from across the space!
Enjoy and have a beautiful weekend✨
Huge shout-out to Rootly for sponsoring this newsletter!
Rootlyautomates manual tasks like creating an incident channel, Jira ticket and Zoom rooms, inviting responders, creating status page updates, postmortem timelines, and more.
Want to see why companies like Canva and Grammarly are using Rootly? https://rootly.com/demo/
Women in Tech highlight of the week 🔦
This week, I want to highlight the work by Nancy Chauhan
In particular, the SheCloudNative Podcast
Career Development ♢
Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) Interview Preparation Guide by Maksim
Content from across the space ✍🏻
- OpenPubkey and Sigstore by Dan Lorenc
- Everything you should know about certificates and PKI but are too afraid to ask by Mike Malone from Smallstep
- TLDR Twitter thread on what VEX is and how it can be used in Security Scanning
- How to Operate Reliable AWS Lambda Applications in Production
- Here's a concept: "ssh to prod and edit directly on the machine" is generally bad news
The OpenTofu Alpha Release is out!!
Upcoming conferences and events 📅
- KCD UK October 17th to 18th in person in London
- Full Stack Europe Oct 18th to 20th (in person)
- KubeCon NA November 6th to 9th
My keynote on: Back to the future in the space of cloud native security - Anais Urlichs - #swisscnd 2023
And check out how you can filter Security Reports in the most recent video on the YouTube channel.
Tweet of the Week 🐦
Is this you?👀