Welcome beautiful people,
I hope you had a great week and a relaxing weekend! This week’s newsletter features lots of resource collections and some technical tutorials.
Reminder: If you come across any content or you are creating content that you would like to have highlighted, please do reach out and share the link.
Open Source Project Highlight 📸
If you want to get started contributing to open source, have a look at this amazing repository by Dan Thareja
It will guide you through the steps!
DevOps & SRE👩🏽🔧
- Kubernetes - CKA Study Resources by Sam Perrin
- If you are looking for introductions or even detailed tutorials to cloud native tools, Aqua has a vast number of recordings in their library
- Twitter thread on “if you would learn Kubernetes from scratch, where would you start?”
- What is CI Continuous Integration | DevOps Fundamentals by Rishab Kumar
- Decoupled Microservices Architecture with Materialize by Bobby Iliev
- A great resource for anything security related is the HackerSploit channel on YouTube
- Securing GitHub Actions with Trivy and Cosign by Rory McCune
- Container Security Explained
My content 📌
I published a video on RBAC in Kubernetes — I’m getting started learning more about RBAC myself and creating a video really helped me to manifest some concepts and learn through the examples.
The video includes 2 practical examples that you can follow along with the blog post:
Tweet of the week 🐦
This week’s tweet of the week is by Engin
Sharing is Caring 🤗
If you are enjoying my weekly newsletters, share what you liked on your social media channels to make sure other amazing people come across my content, too. I highly appreciate your support 🥳
If you have content that you would like to have highlighted in one of my next newsletters, please do reach out and I would love to feature your work.
This is it for today, until next time 👋🏻