Hello beautiful people,
This week's newsletter is short but sweet with the most interesting content I came across in the past week.
Remember that you can always send over any content that you would like to have included.
Huge shout-out to Rootly for sponsoring this newsletter!
Rootlyautomatesmanual tasks like creating an incident channel, Jira ticket and Zoom rooms, inviting responders, creating status page updates, postmortem timelines and more.
Want to see why companies like Canva and Grammarly are using Rootly? https://rootly.com/demo/
Interesting content from across the space ✍🏻
- Podcast: Learning from Incidents is what good SREs do with Laura Nolan
- What's New for Security in Kubernetes 1.26 by Rory McCune
- Concurrency is not Parallelism by Rob Pike
Tweets that I found interesting
- Getting Started with Cloud Native? 5 Reasons to Choose Prometheus – Today, online, Thu, Jan 26, 2023 · 6:00 PM GMT
- State of OpenCon is a Hybrid event on the 7th and 8th of February
CNCF Project Highlights
My own content 🤸🏻♀️
Tweet of the week 🤦🏻♀️
This week's tweet of the week is by Michael Friedrich